savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] DBI

From: Derek FEICHTINGER
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] DBI
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:52:41 +0200

Hi, Mathieu

I think this might be due to the @ret array not being declared or cleared at
the beginning of the sub. So, perl treats it as a global variable and the old
values persist when you push new elements in it (I didn't try it, just
guessing...).

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 22 767 26 98
LCG/SPI Group                           email: address@hidden