savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal

From: toby cabot
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: wishlist proj. Precise proposal
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:00:03 -0400

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:56:07AM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     The Savannah tasklist project aims to
>     replace the tasks.texi task list entirely.
>
> That might be a good plan; however, what I saw in the page you sent me
> seems to include only the tasks to improve existing packages.  Where
> is the rest?

I'm busted.  They were stuffed into one entry called "miscellaneous".
I've gone through and broken them out into individual tasks.
Interestingly, more than half have been "solved" since they were added
to tasks.texi so I made notes in the News section of the tasklist
project in those cases with pointers to the programs that solve the
problem.  The Free Software Directory was a big help.

Tasklist items:
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/?group=tasklist

News items indicating which items were solved:
http://savannah.gnu.org/news/?group=tasklist