savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #4598] Unintuitive bug reporting ok-message

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4598] Unintuitive bug reporting ok-message
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:58:20 -0400

=================== BUG #4598: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4598&group_id=11

Submitted by: jaalto                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sat 08/02/2003 at 22:58
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  After a bug has been reported the page that is displayes
reads:

"No Matching Bugs Found for Savannah or filters too restrictive

Bug Update Sent. "

I find it unintuitive to report that "no matching bugs found", just when I
hadn't searched any but created a new bug report. In my earlier case I
recreated the bug report thinking that I had done something wrong and the bug
was not submitted.

Kindly report more clearer message that bug has been accepted and recorded
without extra messages on screen.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached