savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Update status of savannah on subversions, sv_sync_www

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Update status of savannah on subversions, sv_sync_www
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:30:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

  this mail should go to savannah-hackers, but hackers are also here and I dont
think
I should cross-post. I just encountered a bug while using Savannah on sv.gnu.org
(bugs/admin/other_settings.php does not set group_id in <form>). However the
bug is
already fixed in CVS. When is Savannah installation on subversions updated from
CVS
?

BTW, I'm on the perlification of sv_sync_www.c, should I notify here that
gnudist.gnu.org is again unreachable (since 2/3 days) ? Bad for users, but
precisely
good to test the robustness of my code :). Also thanks to the one who did a
manual
update of the webcvs working copy, that's better than nothing.