savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #4904] Patches attached to bugs have wrong MIME type

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4904] Patches attached to bugs have wrong MIME type
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:27:53 -0400

=================== BUG #4904: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4904&group_id=11

Submitted by: psmith                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Fri 08/22/03 at 11:27
Category:  Bug Tracker                Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  When people attach a patch to a bug report, and I click
on it, my browser doesn't know what to do with it because the MIME type is "PHP
Script" (that's not really the MIME type, I'm sure, but that's what my browser
reports).  It would be better if the MIME type was "text/plain" or similar.

As an example, look at the attachment to this bug:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3018&group_id=71

Thanks!

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty