savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: WIKI integration with savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: WIKI integration with savannah
Date: 29 Sep 2003 10:01:41 +0200

Jaime,

Please only add new features on the branch, not on the trunk.

Apart from that, I would like to raise the attention that any new
feature must follow the systematization we implemented at CERN. Which
means that, for instance, any feature must be configurable on a group
type basis, on a group basis, and the site admin must be able to
forbid configuration a group basis.

It means that most new features introduction requires new database
fields.

If you want to add new field, please tell on savannah-dev any change
you want to make, and keep the files in db/mysql up to date.

Regards,

"Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> a tapoté :