savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Link Exchange

From: Sonal
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Link Exchange
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:07:14 +0530

Dear Sir,

My name is Sonal Gohil, and I'm the Marketing Executive of CrimsonLink. We provide Bug Tracking, Defect Tracking software to clients worldwide and are based in New Delhi, India.

I was just wondering if we could work in tandem by Exchanging website Links, and help each other to boost our presence on web.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really appreciate if you could give me a heads up whenever you move or change link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my visitors would be interested in.

Website- http://www.crimsonlink.com

The Title for my website could be –

Online Bug Tracking Software Issue Tracking Software Defect Tracking Software Incident Tracking Software Web Based Project Collaboration Management.

Description of the Website-

CrimsonLink is a Bug Tracking, Issue Tracking, Defect Tracking, Problem Tracking, Incident Tracking, Software Tracking, Bug Tracking Software, Issue Tracking Software, Defect Tracking Software, Problem Tracking Software, Incident Tracking Software, Software Tracking Software, Project Collaboration, Project Management, Bug Management, Issue Management, Defect Management, Problem Management, Incident Management.

HTML Code

You can add it to your website in other resource pages. Please send me your Link (title) to add in useful links.

Hoping to have a long term association with you.

Regards

Sonal Gohil
Team Member Online Marketing

Brickred Technologies Pvt ltd.