[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Intersted in Savannah Administration

From: Ramprasad B
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Intersted in Savannah Administration
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 22:53:14 -0600

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 18:08 +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Can you introduce yourself to us,

My name is Ramprasad B, and i am from Bangalore, India.
I am 24 yrs old and finished my Info Sci Engg graduation in 2004 and
working in an company since 2 yrs.

I started working with GNU/Linux since 2002 and comfortable with it and
also an active organising member of foss.in - http://foss.in event in
india, since 2003.

Currently i am maintaining the GNU Emacs w32 FAQ, Webmastering gnu.org,
participating in GNU fdisk and GNUzilla projects.

> and tell us if you are already
> interested in something in particular?

As of now i don't have any clear idea about what are the exact tasks
which i can choose to list my selection.

Probably like moderation, webmastering, etc will do fine, but in future
i must be capable of taking complex tasks.

> Feel also free to join #savannah at Freenode.

Yep, i will do that.

Thanks !

--
Ramprasad B