[Savannah-hackers-public] another nongnu mirror

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] another nongnu mirror
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:37:09 -0500

Sylvain, what process do you want to use for the nongnu mirrors?
Another one just wrote webmasters, see below.

We could do something similar to what we do for ftp.gnu.org, or it could
all be handled on savannah (and webmasters will just pass the info on).

BTW, we definitely need to write down somewhere the contact for each mirror.

Best,
Karl

From:   Kapetanakis Giannis
(bilias (at) edu (dot) physics (dot) uoc (dot) gr)

Hello,

I've added a new mirror of nongnu projects hosted at savannah.nongnu.org.

ftp://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/nongnu.org/

Update:
Daily via rsync -a rsync://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/

Contact details:
University of Crete / Computer Center
address@hidden

Location: