[Savannah-hackers-public] bug submission failure?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] bug submission failure?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:43:06 -0500

I filled out the form (logged in as myself) at
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=texinfo
with the info below, and got

    New item insertion failed, please report this issue to the administrator
    Missing parameters, nothing added.

Help?

Thanks,

category=makeinfo
summary=inconsistency concerning the number of spaces after a period
priority=low
severity=minor
item group=bug
original submission=