[Savannah-hackers-public] dotgnu lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] dotgnu lists
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:50:56 -0600

FYI ...

The dotgnu people wanted to start using some of the mailing lists they
have had on lists.gnu.org.  They sent me additional subscriptions for
dotgnu-announce dotgnu-general dotgnu-libjit dotgnu-pnet-commits dotgnu-pnet
(existing subscriptions are unaffected.)

They also sent me mbox files for
dotgnu-announce dotgnu-general dotgnu-libjit dotgnu-pnet
dotgnu-auth dotgnu-visionaries

I saved them in /var/mailman/archives/private/*.mbox/*.mbox for
posterity (there was nothing there before) and reran arch, although the
online archives don't actually use this stuff, to my knowledge.

I didn't change /home/mharc/mbox == ftp://lists.gnu.org or do anything
with mharc, since those archives were full of messages already,
more or less the same ones they sent me, as far as I could tell.

If there's more to do, they'll let us know.

karl