[Savannah-hackers-public] url for project submission help

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] url for project submission help
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:49:21 -0600

Sylvain,

What is the best url to give to potential volunteers for helping with
project submissions?  (I have a couple.)

I'm guessing that the answer is
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval ff., but it
seems more oriented toward potential project submitters than savannah
workers, although I realize that is mostly what savannah people would
need to know too.  I was hoping for some kind of specifically targeted page
"So you want to help with savannah?  Great!  Here's what to do: ...",

thanks,