[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Non-GNU HomePage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Non-GNU HomePage
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:54:38 +0100

Hi,

> I can't figure out where are the non-gnu webpage hosted, can you give me
> a light about this?

On the same server than www.gnu.org AFAIK. It's called nadesico (it's
refered to in the wiki).

> Related to the creation, I read that with the task
> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?106280
> you ran the homepage creation trigger, where we run that?

Check /root/curl.txt.
This is automatically done in lib/Savane/Cvs.pm also.

> related to the task https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?106244
> looks like it needs the same or there's a bug with this kind of
> error. The error it's that the homepage needs to be access with
> nongnu.org/Alog instead of nongnu.org/alog,

It was a mistake in the project registration process, where project
name was not lowercased.

You can re-run the trigger stuff, and ask address@hidden to remove
Alog.

--