[Savannah-hackers-public] About /maintenance/WhenSvN

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] About /maintenance/WhenSvN
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:17:36 +0300

Now that Subversion is officially supported, should
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhenSvN be deleted/renamed or
edited somehow?  It creates the impression that there are many things
still to be done.  Is it so?

Also, the GNUstep project moved the repository to Gna! some years ago;
would it be appropriate if I send them a polite shameless plug that
SVN is available now at Savannah?  I'm pretty sure that some of the
core developers would like everything at one place -- they use the
Savannah trackers extensively and the move to gna.org was not an easy
decision in general.  Maybe they'll even consider using one of the
more modern VCSes.

(Unrelated P.S.: About Bzr -- GNU Solfege has been using Bzr for a
fairly long time; perhaps the maintainer might want to participate in
the beta testing and in general move the hosting at Savannah.)