Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah svn migration

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah svn migration
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:51:15 -0400

Yes, I had been waiting to hear back what to do with them to get them
loaded...

I have placed the ones I have so far completed for my packages at the
following url:

http://www.gnutelephony.org/dist/temp/

I could also do the two conversions for aymeric's packages (and for
ccrtp) over this weekend, if they could be loaded on Monday, and if
Aymeric can live without version control for a few days :).