[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr over http for savannah

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr over http for savannah
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:19:19 +1000

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 08:42 +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (don't mail me in particular, but ask the Savannah Hackers)
>
> It's documented at https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=gnash

Hi, I wasn't asking so much as advising, as one of the upstream bzr
developers.

Anyhow:
bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash

                                      ^^

The /r in there is spuriously different and will confuse people. My
speculation in the previous email was about one possible way you have
done your configuration, and should allow you to eliminate the r/ while
still running loggerhead etc from the same url space.

I'd be happy to offer apache configuration suggestions if you need that.

Cheers,
Rob