Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #6064] UI Language Setting in Savane

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #6064] UI Language Setting in Savane
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:49:16 -0500

    I think the wikipedia folks would disagree.

And how many thousands of people does wikipedia have to deal with it?
And how many people do we have?

    Please leave the task tracker open to suggestions from anonymous
    users.

I am incredulous that you think anonymous postings are desirable for the
savannah admin tracker.  But fine, you're the boss.  Reverted.  I won't
waste my time with such spam in the future.

Good luck,
karl