Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mailing lists not working?

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:31:53 +0200

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>    http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/scew-users/
>
> The archive won't exist until a message has been delivered.
> (And it doesn't get updated dynamically, so it can be up to a day after
> the first one.)

OK, sorry. I thought there should be an initial page.

>    other server returned was: 550 550-Callout verification failed:
>    550 550 Unrouteable address (state 14).
>
> Evidently scew-users was disabled in the past.  I've reenabled it.

So, this would mean there is a problem (admin password not updated,
list not enabled..) when deleting and re-creating the same list.

> Hope it flies now ...

Oops, the same error (this time cached, see below). May be I need to
wait some time....

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 Previous (cached) callout
verification failure (state 14).