[Savannah-hackers-public] merging education into www

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] merging education into www
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:43:18 +0200

Sylvain and all,

John S. and I would like to merge the education project
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/education/ = www.gnu.org/education)
back into the main www project.

Is this controlled in the savannah setup somewhere, or is it a special
case somewhere on the sysadmin side?  I don't see anything in the web
UI, at least.  I looked at the savannah wiki doc and nothing jumped at
me there, either.

I've already copied the actual files into www; that was the easy part.

I don't actually see any reason for the education project to persist now;
these files were the only things in there, as far as I can tell.  Can we
just delete it and have the right thing happen?

Thanks,
Karl