[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah and Gna!

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah and Gna!
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:30:21 +0200

Hi,

Loïc (one of the gna.org founders) joined #savannah today and
suggested our two websites&teams could get closer again.

I answered this was a good idea, and we proposed to talk with all
people involved in the two teams. As a first step, we could exchange
links on the websites as well as exchange access to our setups so we
can work together.  Loïc is contacting RMS too.

I'm posting this on the public list following our rules of
transparency and because I want to get your opinions, but naturally
this isn't suitable for blogging/slashdotting yet ;)

What do you think?

--
Sylvain