Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah and GNU Herds integration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah and GNU Herds integration
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 13:42:53 +0200

Well, to say it more clearly, Davi is programming the
http://www.gnuherds.org/ website.
(Davi, please give a brief overview of GNU Herds)

His idea is to integrate with Savannah, in the short-term with common
user/password and integration in the skills list. In the longer term
this could mean closer integration.

What do you think of it?

--
Sylvain