[Savannah-hackers-public] emails and etc. I'm not burnt out.

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] emails and etc. I'm not burnt out.
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

To All,

I was the Admin of said project I wasn't given any emails that someone else was
taking it from me if you want it so be it. No emails no words nothing not the
nicest way to do it; I got kicked from it, and I see if that is the way it
works oh well.

Yes I had an upload getting  it ready for upload No access
It was Perl  program and a python as well and the original c version
Make yourself the Admin and completely removing me was not right.

I have to say from helping out I was set to email Karl about a version I was
uploading and was going to put it up here as well.

I was only a volunteer I didn't do very much on the projects, but I wasn't here
that long either.

I guess it is better this way. So if behind your back someone just takes the
project without asking where are you on it or something. I have to say I have
never ever volunteered anywhere they didn't e-mail you first directly to you
not lists. To tell or ask what's going on with said project etc.

Be Safe All, Best Wishes,

PS Little things I was helping with which I enjoyed.
     GNU www, Maverik, fsf ogg sites, audio video web pages, RT tickets,

E-mail address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
address@hidden, address@hidden, and others and all working none canceled maybe
address@hidden but all others working.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr