[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: cgit: about: automake.git

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: cgit: about: automake.git
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:36:32 +0200

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> * Jim Meyering wrote on Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:13:54PM CEST:
>> Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
>> > I just noticed <http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/automake.git/about>
>> > is not yet "about" Automake all that much.  Do you happen to know how
>> > to change that?  Incidentally, the same holds for the coreutils and the
>> > Autoconf and Libtool git trees.
>
>> Sylvain gave me a hint and I found it:
>>
>> $ cat /vservers/vcs-noshell/srv/git/freedink.git/README.html
>>
>> Tell me what you'd like and I'll install.
>
> Sounds good!  Can you do it for Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool?
> Cc:ing Eric in case he would like something different.

I've just done the same for all of these:

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/automake.git/about
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/autoconf.git/about
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libtool.git/about
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/coreutils.git/about
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/about

for p in coreutils gnulib autoconf automake libtool; do echo $p;
  f=/vservers/vcs-noshell/srv/git/$p.git/README.html; test -f $f &&
  echo README.html already exists for $p ||
  echo '<a href="http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/'$p'/">Project page</a>' > $f;
done