[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #451271] Re-enable webcvs sync at

From: Karl Berry via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #451271] Re-enable webcvs sync at www.gnu.org and www.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:10:02 -0400

    I've restored binutils and gdb.

Thanks.
Also, binutils needs the index.html->binutils.html symlink.

    Sylvain - you'll want to add those to
    your list of gnu projects, perhaps?

Very very surprising.  I'm nearly sure they were category gnu on savannah.

    As for gcc, /software/gcc did not even exist pre-crash so perhaps I
    should put in a redirect to gcc.gnu.org for that address?

Sounds good, thanks.