[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #551467] Access forbidden to new-sava

From: Ward Vandewege via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #551467] Access forbidden to new-savannah-project/new.py
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:19:52 -0500

Hi Sylvain,

> [beuc - Wed Feb 10 14:11:21 2010]:
> Is there a problem with http://www.gnu.org/new-savannah-project/new.py ?

Not as such - only with the access restrictions on it. They were still
set to the old Savannah - were you guys somehow routing all your traffic
through that box until we removed it yesterday?

In any case, I've update the IP access list with the new IPs, so things
should be much happier now.

Thanks,
Ward.

--