[Savannah-hackers-public] renaming GNU speedx to gnukart

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] renaming GNU speedx to gnukart
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:58:46 GMT

Hello savannah hackers,

Eric Hutchins (cc'd) is the maintainer of the GNU speedx package.  We'd
like to rename that package to gnukart.  I will update the maintainers
file and contact the sysadmins about the ftp.gnu.org directory.  There
are no mailing lists.  Other issues, though:

1. Since http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/RenamingProjectGroup has
dire warnings about having to understand "how savannah works" before
running the rename_project.sh script, I do not dare run it myself.
Sylvain (or anyone else who understands, if there is anyone), could you
please do this?

2. What, if anything, will Eric need to do from his side after the
script has been run?

Thanks,
Karl