[Savannah-hackers-public] Submission #13238

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Submission #13238
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:30:03 +0200

Hello, we have this pending submission:

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?13238

The user have added this comment:

"Note to Savannah team:

I was told I can post just the project, without using any of your hosting. I just intend to publish the information, so I can more easilly find people to work with and ask questions about managing a nonprofit project with no commercial activity, without ending up hungry and homeless.

If you don't like idea, I understand. If you do, great - I probably won't use any bug tracking or git repos or anything, so it's minimum resources from your side - I'm trying to host my things at home.

The project page here is currently the only way for people not using OpenNIC/Tor/I2P to know about my work and maybe use the IP address to access it."

Are we fine with this?