Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Why is cgit showing the wrong stuff?

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Why is cgit showing the wrong stuff?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:16:59 -0500

Hello Paul,

On Jan 28, 2015, at 17:37, Paul Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looking at http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit for GNU make (at least)
> there's something bizarre about it:
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/make.git/tree
>
> If I don't specify any tag or SHA in the URL, it always chooses some
> strange commit from 2013 as the default; for example:

Trying to troubleshoot it, I'm still not able to pinpoint the issue, so will
investigate further.

Savannah hackers -
among the thing I've tried is moving aside all the 'cgit' cache files from
/var/cache/cgit/* - and the cgit page for make.git still showed that specific
commit from 2013.
So it's probably not directly a cache issue.

continuing...
 - Assaf