Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reboot mgt to test new kernel

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reboot mgt to test new kernel
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:33:09 -0600

It was apparently a global problem with the version 12 of the xen
kernel.  It wasn't very long before 2.6.32-48squeeze13 appeared.  I
left things alone and let the world test it for a few days.  Nothing
new since.  I installed the newest security release on mgt and have
rebooted it.  If it doesn't produce problems then I will roll that
same kernel out to the rest of the collective.

Bob