[Savannah-hackers-public] Evaluation of blimpserver (Task #13738)

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Evaluation of blimpserver (Task #13738)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:32:09 -0300

Hello Savannah hackers!

Here is my evaluation of the task:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13738

======================= EVALUATION BEGINNING =========================

Hi Emiliano!

I'm evaluating blimpserver, the project you submitted for approval in
Savannah.  Before your project is approved, the following changes
must be made:

* Put the appropriate copyright and license statements in the
  following files.

  src/ar/wss/libs/json/JSONException.java
  src/ar/wss/libs/json/JSONMSGCompare.java
  src/ar/wss/libs/json/JSONString.java
  src/ar/wss/wssClient.java
  src/ar/wss/wssServer.java

* Remove the 'bin' directory since it contains only object code
  generated from sources.

* Embed copyright and license statements as meta-information in the
  following image file or in a top-level README file.

  src/ar/wss/files/blimp.png

* Include a top-level plain-text copy of each applicable license.

  BSD (2-clause)
  X11/MIT

Please, once these changes are made upload an updated version of your
package so we can proceed with the evaluation process.

Thank you for choosing Savannah.

For reference see:

* [http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php Hosting Requirements]
* [http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly/
   How to Get Your Project Approved Quickly]

=========================== EVALUATION END ============================

What about this?

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/

GNU ccd2cue maintainer
GNU web translation team coordinator (Brazilian Portuguese)
GNU audio and video maintainer
DMOZ free software editor (Portuguese)
UFU FAMAT PET member

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.