Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:28:42 -0700

    Are we talking about the same main page[0]?

No.  On savannah.gnu.org, sv administrators have a section in the
left-hand menu for "Site Administration".  The first item in that
section is "Main page".  That's the main page I was talking about.

The other items in the menu are "Pending projects" and "Site news
approval".  All these items are visible but crossed out if you are in
the administration group but not "logged in as superuser" in the web
interface.  -k