Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] CVS web repos of Cssc and Stalkerfs: modif

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] CVS web repos of Cssc and Stalkerfs: modifications don't show up on the web
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:07:42 -0600

Hello Therese,

Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
> Sorry to bother you once more.

No worries.  It is the right thing to do. :-)

> cssc and stalkerfs are the only 2 repos that gave me this problem, out
> of more than 50 which I committed to over a period of 7 weeks. I suspect
> it has nothing to do with the repos themselves.

Those two were missing the CVS loginfo 'curl' hook that tells
www.gnu.org to update the web pages.  I added the hook and manually
triggered an update.  Those two pages appear current now.

If there is one rat then there will be many rats.  I went looking for
more.  Out of 3750 projects there were 49 that didn't have the hook.
I added it to the two above.  I will include the full list of those
without the hook at the end.

Question for the Savannah Hackers: Is there a reason these don't have
the hook?  Should I add it to them?

Bob

abel
addressbook