[Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: post-receive-email problem when committin

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: post-receive-email problem when committing to savannah grep
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 13:48:06 -0800

Hi Paul,

Savannah is undergoing some changes as it switches to new hardware, so
forwarding your message to savannah-hackers-public, where the guys
(Bob and Assaf) doing all the work hang out.

Paul just pushed a commit to the grep repository and saw the
following, which suggests the regular mail-mirroring hook is not
working: