Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr post-commit email hook

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr post-commit email hook
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:37:07 -0500

Poking around, it looks like:

On vcs, /usr/local/bin/sv_membersh is used
On vcs0, /opt/savannah/savane/backend/accounts/sv_membersh is used instead

(the latter is guesswork on my part since I'm not familiar with the
current host migration)

vcs0:sv_membersh is not synced with vcs:sv_membersh .
In particular, it is missing all the bzr changes I made years ago.
I'm not sure how that could happen, but perhaps I am not looking at the
right file. If I am, I would suggest you update the vcs0 sv_membersh to
match the one on vcs.