[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VMs rebooted for latest security kern

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VMs rebooted for latest security kernel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:40:38 -0700

I have installed the latest security kernel and rebooted the VMs onto
it.  All of the services are operating normally.

Initially I ran the test suite and the "download" tests all failed.
The NFS mount had not happened at boot time.  The problem was lack of
an IP address for "olddownload" at boot time.  I add "olddownload" to
the /etc/hosts file to guarentee the dependency at boot time.  I
rebooted to test that this was the fix.  All worked.  At that time all
of the external service tests passed.

Bob