[Savannah-hackers-public] VERY slow git response from Savannah

From: Arnold Robbins
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] VERY slow git response from Savannah
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:19:45 +0200

Hi.

I'm seeing terribly slow git response from Savannah, both in Israel
and from a machine on the US east coast.  So I think the problem isn't
network related.

>From Israel a very simple git push is taking close to half an hour,
and hasn't completed yet.

>From the US east coast:

$ cd gawk-ssh ; git pull
error: git-upload-pack died of signal 15

This was after a few minutes.

If anyone is awake (I know it's about 1:00 a.m. east coast time), please
investigate.

Thanks!

Arnold Robbins