Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Application for becoming a Savannah hacker

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Application for becoming a Savannah hacker
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:22:00 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
> This email is sent for the purposes of applying as Savannah
> hacker. I have read the documentation.
>
> RMS is cc'ed just to bypass the process as time is of
> essence. However, I would still insist on going through usual
> process for letting me in.

Thanks for volunteering!  Many hands make light work.

The usual place to start is the reference page here:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker

In there you'll find information about ways to contribute to Savannah,
and information about savannah internals.  Find a topic that interests
you, and start hacking away!

Thank you for your interest.  Probably the most important trait for
helping is persistence in communication.  For obvious reasons.  :-)

Bob