[Savannah-hackers-public] Why don't we close group registration complete

From: Jing Luo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Why don't we close group registration completely
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 19:36:29 +0900

Dear something,

I wanted to see how group registrations were handled. I was speechless when I saw these comments from the tasks.

==============
> I did explain the misunderstanding on the last time, but had no follow up.
    I'm sorry, I think I had no time.

> What are you saying? That I'm banned or that I need to state a better reason? You filed exactly the same submission again, didn't you? In my book, that doesn't count as learning one's lesson.
==============
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?16489

===
Savannah doesn't provide "just git repositories," repositories only come with groups in Savannah. And sincerely speaking, I can't think of real cases where this program could be useful.
===
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16293

======================
    > a vanilla MIT license.

    It looks like we don't listen to each other.  Too bad.
======================
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16459

=====
This submission is also likely to have other similar issues, but I'm afraid we have no common language to even discuss them.
=====
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16390

Then this, as a result of such communication style.

========
    Hi ineiev,
    many thanks for your reply.

I have decided to withdraw my submission from Savannah and will no longer renew my more-than-a-decade long membership to the FSF.
========
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16254

Is this how we are supposed to talk to people? Do I need to point out the obvious problem here?

Since 90+% of the tasks are cancelled, why don't we just close group registration completely? That way we don't hurt GNU or FSF's reputation.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/