Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of new\'s cvs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of new\'s cvs
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:45:55 -0600 (MDT)

Nick is an FSF sysadmin, so our policy is that he can do whatever he
needs to do on our servers.  If he wants to have a package on
Savannah, he can have it.  Please make the package ASAP.

If you have questions about how to set up the package, please ask
Nick.  I would think he wants a private package, because I think we
don't currently plan to distribute this program.