[Savannah-hackers] Problem with mailling list

From: Jiba
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with mailling list
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:07:46 +0200

Hi,

I can't reach to subscribe to the mailling list of my own project !
The project is called "opalesoya", and the mailling list "opalesoya-dev"
:

I cannot view the archives (404 error). When i want to subscribe, i
receive a confirmation e-mail; i reply but the e-mail address
"address@hidden" has a problem...

Here is what i get  :

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at softhome.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<address@hidden>:
199.232.76.164 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Unknown local part opalesoya-dev-request in
<address@hidden>
Giving up on 199.232.76.164.