[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of ACML and Librarie

From: Anil Kumar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of ACML and Libraries
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:48:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Some clarification about the license terms. My intention in choosing the
"other" license was to make sure that the DTD and the library
specifications should not be allowed to modify as it would break the
standardization. If there is a mechanism to achieve this with GPL I will
be more than glad to release it in GPL (actually I hate doing anything
else). Please advice. I was a little bit confused in the beginning.

thanks
   Anil