[Savannah-hackers] Re: File upload

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: File upload
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:36:51 -0400

David Martinez <address@hidden> writes:
> I'd like to upload GNU EDMA packages in the files seccion whitin the
> savannah site. In the admin page says I must to get in touch with you to
> do this.
>
> At the moment, GNU EDMA is in development.

Unless something been changed that I haven't yet heard about,
the standard way to distribute files for GNU projects is via our ftp site,
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/<package-name>.  In order to have packages uploaded
there, contact address@hidden  If you'd like to have direct access to the
appropriate directory on our ftp server, contact address@hidden

        Mark