Re: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: 20010823: http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

From: Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: 20010823: http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:14:16 +0700

Loic Dachary wrote:

> Luis Miguel Arteaga Mejia writes:
>  > >* I am a gnu web translator. Recently the cvs updating
>  > >  process became relatively slower than before.
>  > > Is there anything wrong that cvs server, or is it
>  > >  perhaps our communication link?
>
>         I've not experienced problems and there are no pending problems
> related to this at present. Could you be more specific ? What is slow ?
> checkout ? update ? commit ?

Hello:

"update" is much slower than it was before.
More specific: the interval time between I hit "enter"
and the first output on the screen.

Since there is no problem on the server, perhaps the
problem is the link from our server to the gnu server?

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
.