[Savannah-hackers] [ 100142 ] This support page should be scrapped

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100142 ] This support page should be scrapped
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:32:20 -0400

Support Request #100142, was updated on 2001-Sep-24 06:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100142&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: villate
Date: 2001-Oct-01 14:32

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.1.2; X11)

Regarding (1), I'm trying to fix it. This is just a test
and should be e-mailed to savannah-hackers only, since the
problem has not been solved yet.

By: bothner