Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Fwd: Savannah New Mailing List] - problem

From: Joel N. Weber II
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:04:06 -0400

   Sigh.  I suppose I should start monitoring mrtg web pages, and make
   sure they say they've been updated sometime today, to make sure that
   cron is running?  (It won't help for machines not running mrtg, but
   we're going to end up with mrtg on all of fencepost, subversions, www,
   and ftp, I suspect.)

I believe I've just implemented this, unless I screwed up.  Reports
will go to -c gnu-noc, as usual.  This currently only monitors
fencepost and subversions, since they are currently the only GNU
machines running mrtg.

(oh, actually, I should add es.gnu.org.)