Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GOSSIP Simula

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GOSSIP Simulation Environment
Date: 11 Oct 2001 11:06:04 +0200

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

>  > (Sorry for being so stubborn here.  I really want to understand.  I
>  > now think it is best to remove the exception, but I also want to
>  > understand why it is not working.)
>
>       You're not being stuborn, I did not see these exceptions in
> the code.  Therefore the exception is working and I ringed the bell
> because I did not study the notices carefully enough.

Ahh, I see.  The main problem with the exception that remains is that
the wording I used is probably bug-ridden from a legal point of view.

Thus, I'll remove it anyway.  Should make things simpler and I don't
think it has actually helped GOSSIP in the past.

>       I'm sorry for wasting your time and thanks for discussing
> this interesting subject.

Nothing wasted and thank _you_ for taking licensing seriously.  I very
much appreciated this discussion.