[Savannah-hackers] Creating new accounts...

From: Jamshed Kakar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Creating new accounts...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:02:34 -0700

I'm working to catch up on a tonne of outstanding account-creation
requests.  I've been asking everyone to create savannah accounts and
upload SSH keys, et al. as appropriate.

This has been fine up until the point that I've need to actually
create an account... =) How do I get data out of savannah to create an
account?

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no