Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Cron

From: Ryan M. Golbeck
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Cron
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:47:35 -0400

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

>       First apply to Savannnah, then, when the project is installed on
> Savannah, apply for inclusion in the GNU project. In the meantime your
> project will be visible on Savannah as "Cron" or something, not yet part
> of the GNU project.

Thanks.  I see that my project has been registered at savanah now.

At what point in development is an optimal time to apply for inclusion
in the GNU project?  I'm currently in the process of writing up a
specification document for myself and a fellow developer to begin this
project.  So the actual coding of it has not yet been started.

Should I apply after an initial release?

Thanks,

--
Ryan Golbeck <address@hidden>
Computer Science

GPG: 1024D/78916B84
1B1B 2A87 3F00 A7FB 40F3  526D 36CF BA44 7891 6B84