Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: URGENT: address@hidden: CVS not updating]

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: URGENT: address@hidden: CVS not updating]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:35:29 +0200

Bradley M. Kuhn writes:
 > Loic and other savannah-hackers:
 >
 > Could you please help Brett with the problem described below?  I don't know
 > who else to ask.
 >
 > It appears that something has gone awry with the update-on-commit stuff
 > on gnudist.

        Indeed. I fixed it and updated the web on gnudist.

        The webcvs user was removed from the www group as a side effect of
my recent changes to the backend scripts. I fixed the backend scripts and
this will not happen again. The consequence was that update failed for
top level files while working for all projects having their own groups for
HTML pages on www.gnu.org.

        Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience,