[Savannah-hackers] [ 100170 ] SSH Key

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100170 ] SSH Key
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:17:15 -0500

Support Request #100170, was updated on 2001-Oct-29 21:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100170&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: jmeskill
Date: 2001-Oct-29 21:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=167
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)

I have not been active in my project for quite some
time, but now I need to re-activate myself.  My only
problem is that I cannot access CVS.  I have changed
my key in the account maintenance screen and have
waited over an hour to let the cron script change it
for me, but this seems to have no effect.  I am
wondering if I had a shell account set up before (very
likely) and it has my old key that is no longer
valid.  Could someone please contact me and help me to
get this resolved.  Thank you.